C & J Commodities Int. Inc.They have my money and I have nothing!

G

C & J Commodities Int. Inc.
P.O Box 12918
Florence, SC 29504
phone: [protected]

I ordered 5 lb. macadamia nuts from this company. They cashed my check in a few days. I never received the nuts. I tried to call them, but they never pick up their phone. I left messages on the answering machine. I tried to contact them countless times through the janeclive e-mail address. Finally they e-mailed me back telling me I would have to reorder. I did reorder and they e-mailed me saying that they would send the order out. They told me that they send their packages priority mail before I ordered from them. Before I ordered from them, I told them that it gets very hot in Chico and I did not want the raw nuts to be ruined in transit. It has been well over a month since they cashed my check and I have not received anything from them. They will not answer any of my phone messages or e-mails. They have my money and I have nothing. Beware!

Gloria Stracner

• Da
    David Heffron Jun 12, 2008

Beware of this company. We sold him over $10, 000 worth of product and never got paid. We are now in court trying to win a judgment.