Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.chamaripashoes.com Complaints & Reviews

www.chamaripashoes.com / Seller sent shoes of different sizes

Re
Sep 18, 2015

I wasn’t happy after I have purchased from www.chamaripashoes.com. I bought shoes, but the seller provided the shoe of different sizes. I spoke with him and he wasn’t polite and almost yelled at me, but he agreed to change the shoes. I returned these shoes 3 weeks ago, but the seller didn’t inform me that the new pair was sent. He kept silence and really irritated me, because I needed to call him, but he was impolite with me and it was the last time, when I purchased from this company.

www.chamaripashoes.com / Size was wrong and shoes for one leg

T3
Jul 25, 2015

My friend and I ordered two pairs of heels from the company www.chamaripashoes.com. We received the heels today, but the company mixed the order and delivered wrong size and my heels were for one leg. I was so upset and we returned the heels back. As well as we paid for the return postage, but the seller still hasn’t compensated it. I didn’t like the situation and how they treated their customers.

www.chamaripashoes.com / The shoes were in awful condition

Re
Jul 02, 2015

I bought shoes from the website www.chamaripashoes.com. The shoes arrived in terrible condition. One shoe was torn and the smell was strong. I left bad review on the website, but the seller deleted it and didn’t react to my emails. I only want money back, because I think that such shoes don’t cost such sum. Please, be careful and better find another website with shoes.

www.chamaripashoes.com / Still no one changed my shoes

Lu
May 29, 2015

I bought one pair of shoes from the company www.chamaripashoes.com. I bought size US 5, but these scammers sent me size US7. Of course, it didn’t fit me, so I returned the purchase back. After that I received the email from the seller, who told me that they would change the shoes and sent it to me within 2 days. After that no news from the seller and still no delivery of the order. This seller is liar.