Sort by: Date | Popularity

Westin Vacation Ownership Complaints & Reviews

Westin Vacation Ownership / Broken Promises

Si
Jun 5, 2011

A few years ago I made the mistake of buying a timeshare in Hawaii from Westin. I was told the yearly fees would be between $1800-2200 per year for a 2 BR lockoff. I have never paid less than $2380 and am currently paying $2500. They have recently sent me something that says it may be even more next year. That was their first lie. They told me I could book at any of their resorts and use the credit I have at my home resort. I have tried for the last 3 months to get a room at 2 different locations that I want to visit in November, with no success. They NOW tell me that they have limited...

Westin Vacation Ownership - Arizona, Scottsdale / SPG Points Rip-Off

Co

We took advantage of an offer from Westin to spend three nights at the Kierland for about $425 and, among other perks, was supposed to receive 5000 SPG points for the stay and another 6500 for the timeshare presentation - which we decided against (now what exactly do I get for my $25K?). You guessed it - after numerous phone calls all over the SPG and Starwood Vacation Ownership organizations, hours on the phone and at least six promises of resoluthion, I have been awarded exactly 0 points. Don't waste your time.