Sort by: Date | Popularity

Weltman Weinberg & Reis Complaints & Reviews

Weltman Weinberg & Reis - Ohio, Cleveland / debt from Discover

Ma
Jul 18, 2016

Threatening me to be thrown in jail harassing me on my cell phone the company bought the old debt and up the fees on the bill. this company is scamming people and sending fake court papers calling my phone at the odd hours at night and day had a fake rent a cop come to the door threatening my son at home when i was looking for a job the fake cop was hanging in my neighborhood looking for me had to call the real cop on him to leave . love to sue the company for harassment for three year . the debt the bought up was an old Discover card. trying to pay for.

Weltman Weinberg & Reis / Destroyed my credit

Ju
Jun 8, 2011

Thank God I read this then did a search of this company. They were on my credit report. They somehow what looked like a real judgment placed it on my credit report. I disputed it. I reported them and now I want to sue them. They keep inquiring under individual and I do no business with them never contacted them never even knew about these snakes. Now I disputed that so called judgment on the 19th of August 2008 and as of this morning it was gone August 26th 2008. Anyone dealing with these people should report them immediately and dispute them and their conniving unlawful ways of getting into...