Direct Benefits Group Complaints & Reviews

Direct Benefits GroupUnauthorized debit to my checking account

I was checking my checking account and noticed that a check was printed and processed for $49.90. I did not authorize this account and processing. When I call to cancel this service and get a refund I was treated nicely and told I would receive my refund by November 4, 2010 to my house. I did not anticipate this being taken out of my account and did not have the funds to pay the check. I was charged an overdraft charge and this will not be refunded.

• Br
      Braice Jan 17, 2012

This is the 3rd check drawn on my bank and I did not write or authorize it. Each one is 39.95.

• Sv
      Sverje Dec 17, 2011

• Fu
      Fuldoy Dec 15, 2011

I didn't authorize you guys to take anything out of my account and I need my money credited back to my account. I don't even know the business of your company.

Direct Benefits GroupNothing, but a scam

I called on October 4th 2010 in reference to an ACH Check Debit from my account from this dumd company. The male I sopke to said that they will issue me a refund. Today is October 19th 2010, I called to check on my refund and the male I spoke to told me that the ACH debit was declined, however on my bank statement it shows an ACH (FAKE) check debit for 49.90. He then told me to fax my bank statement so that he can verify the charge...I have nothing else to say but that I want my money. NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!

• Mi
        michoshn1 Dec 23, 2010

I e-mailed this zero to hero site 2 days after it was downloaded and I received an e-mail back supposedly from Ron Poulos saying I had to unsubscribe. I did so and it was taken off my computer but they still charged me. I am still trying to contact them to get to the bottom of this matter . Can anyone help?

Direct Benefits Group — This business should not gather personal info and bank info from somewhere online that we do business with

I applied for loan service thru an online business(Bank of Delaware) After receiving this service, my bank...

Direct Benefits GroupI think everyone needs to go to BBB and have them stopped

I'm another one that's a victim of this scam. They took out of my account 49.90 and then I get an overdraft charge of 30.00. The guy that I had talked to told me that I will be refunded on Oct. 3rd yea right I know better than that. People like this is sorry, and Michelle Ferguson is behind al this. I don't even know who this company is and way do they think they can just do what they want if everyone gets together on this they really can get in some deep... They need to stop before they really have trouble on there hands. I think everyone needs to go to BBB and have them stopped.

Direct Benefits GroupI am very disturbed that my bank acct has a -262. balance now because of them

I called the 800 number and i keep getting a recording to cancel my acct and that I would get coupons in the mail for free and a full refund. Never spoke to anybody and it just keeps hanging up on me! This needs to be dealt with ASAP! I am very disturbed that my bank acct has a -262. balance now because of them. How much more money are they going to try and take out. Now I am responsible for the 35 overdraft fees taken out 3x. This is very aggravating!!!

Direct Benefits GroupI was a victim of a scam by Direct Benefits

I was a victim of a scam by Direct Benefits Group located in Cheyenne, WY [protected]. The manager of the company's name is Michelle Ferguson. I went on a payday site to locate information about a loan and in a little fine print at the bottom of the page some where to completely confuse the consumer this company wanted to take $49.90 out of your checking or savings account which happened to me. This happened on 7/21/2010 and I did not relaize this for a few days. I have called the customer service desk [protected] multiple times to expain that I was not interested in there service and to refund my 49.90 and the $35 it cost me for a bank overdraft fee. The customer service desk has given me three different dates when the money would be returened but I Havent recieved nothing to this day. I have had correspondence with Gabriel and the manage Michelle Ferguson who refuses to show screen shot prrof where I signed up for this. The IP address she said I signed up from was not from my PC and she refuses to acknowledge this. I want to see a screen shot for two reasons first so I can see where this check box is so I can alert other consumers to this fraud that this company is performing. This company is a disgrace in they way they take advantage of people and fail to retuen all funds.