Sort by: Date | Popularity

WeightLossAgents.com Complaints & Reviews

WeightLossAgents.com / Being over charged

Me
Jun 04, 2014

Went for lap band revision to Sleeve. I paid 5000 for the procedure as instructed to do so through weightlossagents.com. The doctor only did the lap band removal and nobody told me that he did not do the sleeve. I only found this out by getting really sucks two weeks after operation and going to the Canadian hospital. There they did a X-ray, ultra sound and a ct scan. That's when I found out that the sleeve was not done. I have approached both doctor and agency. They said they told me, but yet made me do all the test that the other sleeve patients did and also did not refund me back the...

WeightLossAgents.com / I can't my deposit back

Ji
May 10, 2014

I decided to use the surgical services of the company www.weightlossagents.com. I sent them deposit in amount of $200, and no one informed me that they wouldn’t return it if any problems occurred. I contacted them and asked to change the day of my appointment, because I had really serious problem at home, but they refused and informed me that I couldn’t get refund back. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience with this company.