Sort by: Date | Popularity

Webbeautystore.com Complaints & Reviews

Webbeautystore.com / Prices are good, but if you never receive the product or have to hassle with them everytime, the total cost goes way up

Uj
Ujalle on May 18, 2011

I have ordered from this site in the past - prior 2009. They did back order products and I had to bug them to get them shipped. Most recent order has be outstanding for almost 2 months without any notification of shipment or reply to my 2 e-mails. I've contacted my credit card company and they are working on a refund for me. This is now the last time that I'm going to deal with this web site. Prices are good, but if you never receive the product or have to hassle with them everytime, the total cost goes way up.

Webbeautystore.com / Wrong item shipped, never replied to me

I ordered a waxing kit from this company because their pricing seemed more competitive than other sites. The kit came with a wax warmer which required wax beads (which were supposed to be included in the kit). When it arrived, the bag of wax beads had been removed and replaced with a tin of wax which was made for a larger warmer. I couldn't use the tin since it didn't fit the warmer. After two emails to the company (there is NO phone number provided on the website, that should have been a red flag!), no reply, and no replacement. Now I have a useless kit and am out $129. DO NOT BUY from this "company."