Sort by: Date | Popularity

Voipwise Complaints & Reviews

Voipwise / Voipwise closed my account after I purchased credit

I was using voip wise for about 1 year. IT worked for the first months, but later they started charging me for supposedly free calls. they say on their web site they have the right to charge the calls after they exceed the fiar use policy. Hovewer they never tell what is the weekly limit or monthy for this F...ing fair use time. Anyway long story short, I decided to close my account, and filled out the form, but they did nothing. I mean, My account was open so, I decided to keep it. I got an email after the closing request saying "we have received your report. Thank you for contacting Customer...

Voipwise / Customer rip-off

To start with VoipWise lets you make unlimited free international calls to their so called "free" destinations. But after a while, they limit both the number of free international calls one can make and the number of free days. According to the information on their web-site, once you charge your account with credit, you should be able to make unlimited number of international calls to free destinations within 90 so called "free days". When those 90 days over, they keep your remaining credit, and start charging normal rates for calls to free destinations.<br /> <br /> But in my case...

Voipwise / vouchers invalid

Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that, I buy 10 vouchers 1st week of January from your reseller saudi _calls with the name of Ms.Kholoud.Ther is 2 vouchers are invalid, So, I need clarification from you. As per Ms.Kholoud it has been charged already but I didn't use. I am sending you the 2 vouchers, Please check & send me details on which users name that voucher is redeemed. Vochers no (1) 8524779133052586 (2) 7893750046555354 Waiting for your response. Thanks Regards Khalid Anwer

Voipwise / Password Loast

Some days before I changed my contact email address and by mistake i gave wrong email address, I would like to change it to the previous one which i had taken at the time of Joining VOIPWise. After this I can be able to get my password through Email. My Username of VOIPWise: aqeel.ahmad Email When Registered: [email protected]

Voipwise / no call is going

Ge

few days before i recharge 10 euro to my voipwise account. until now i am not able to call anywhere. i spoke only 2 minutes free in germany and that happend only one day. from next day whereever i am trying it shows i am not allowed to give a call and the error code is 08. whenever i want to fill up the form i didn't find any error code but i choose one code and send 2 times to them. a auto generate mail comes from them to my e-mail account and that's all! until now no solve and there is no feed up. i think people should think about this kind of fraud company before spend for that service.

Voipwise / Terrible experience

Ak

Same here... i too recharged new of 10 euros n then when i logged on for the next time my balance was down to zero... shocked i mailed them but there was no reply n neither an action from their side... i didn't made any calls yet the balance was gone!!! It will b better if voipwise authorities take sum action!

Voipwise - Ontario / Rip off!

Ja
jay

VoipWise is ripoff. They say it is free after some time they charge Eur 0.01 a minute to these free countries. Why they say after paying credit you have 120 days. Now they tell me to pay more even after it should be free for 120 day. Total rip off!