Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vital Cleanse Complete Complaints & Reviews

Vital Cleanse Complete / Vital lense ultimate slim and vital lense dietary supplement

Br
Brehen Smith on Apr 22, 2016

I was lead to believe that both items were trial offer only for 2.95 each which was taken out of my account then a couple of days later two payments of 55.00 were taken out of my account without my permission I would like vitalcllensre to refund me my 110.00 in full as no way would I have bought these items at this prices without trying them first .

Vital Cleanse Complete / Unauthorised charges

Sa
Sally Littlejohn on Feb 27, 2015

On the 24/2/2015 my credit card was charges $104.29 which was unauthorised to my credit card, I ordered a trail months before Christmas 2014 after trying product I sent the Vitalcleanse back plus Garciniapureselect Cambogia every month untill now they send repeat products I've been returning them by return mail they are still changeing my credit card I would like the charges to be refunded to my credit card ASAP I have been returning these products every month by return mail, they have no right to keep sending and charging my credit card.

Vital Cleanse Complete / Unauthorised billing

An
Anita Fownes on Aug 3, 2014

I made a purchase of a trial offer 1 month's supply of VitalCleanse Complete dietary supplements on June 22, 2014 which I received (late) 1 month later. The purchase price for the trial was A$10.81. I then went to their website (www.myeasycancel(dot)com/VitalCleanseComplete) to cancel any future despatches as I no longer wanted to use this produce and after putting in my email address all my order/shipment details came up automatically and the information on the screen stated that there was $0.00 to pay on this order. I have now received my credit card bill and an amount of A$86.71 wa...