Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vintage Vettes Complaints & Reviews

Vintage Vettes - Tennessee, Murfreesboro / BEWARE THIS SELLER. SOLD ME A CAR WITH A BAD ENGINE AND REFUSED TO MAKE IT RIGHT

Mf
Feb 24, 2013

BEWARE THIS SELLER. SOLD ME A CAR WITH A BAD ENGINE AND REFUSED TO MAKE IT RIGHT (ADVERTISED AS "ENGINE VERY STRONG"). I cannot describe how badly Tommy Dement and Donny Dement of Vintage Vettes in Murfreesboro mis-advertised a 1960 Corvette claiming it's "Engine Very Strong" but their own delivery person was unable to start it upon delivery. Tried to work it out with them but zero customer service and they hid behind a lawyer. I had to spend thousands out of my own pocket to replace the engine. Beware this buyer -- guard your money.

Vintage Vettes - Tennessee, Murfreesboro / 1959 Corvette

To
Dec 13, 2012

In November 2011 I purchased a 1959 Corvette from Vintage Vettes . This dealer advertised the vehicle to have a rebuilt engine. I drove the car properly for 600 miles and decided to have the engine checked out because it seemed to lack power. It was determined that the engine was in need of a rebuild I contacted Donny Dement of Vintage Vettes and he had no information in his file on the so called rebuild. I asked Mr Dement to split the cost and the next thing I got was a letter from his attorney stating that his client would not help. I still attempted to settle this matter with no luck. I...