Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vehicle Protection Center Complaints & Reviews

Vehicle Protection Center / They need only customers' money

Gu
Sep 21, 2014

I got several letters from the company Vehicle Protection Center. They informed me that my warranty would end soon, and they offered their services. I contacted them and wanted to tell “no” and asked to stop these stupid letters, but the agent started to offer their services and the price was small. Finally, I decided to try them, but these jerks only took money from me and did nothing. Not recommended company, ‘coz they are thieves and scammers.

Vehicle Protection Center / Warranty

Ti
Jun 10, 2014

In February 2014, I brought my 1999 Chevrolet Silverado in for mechanical issues. My mechanic informed me the transmission needed to be replaced and I needed some engine repairs. He contacted Vehicle Protection Center and informed me that this company was the worst company he had to deal with. He said they were hard to deal with and very unfriendly. We faxed all of the required service documents VPC requested. I did not hear anything from VPC for 4 weeks so I called the 1-800 number. I spoke to Nick. He was the rudest person I dealt with or so I thought. I requested to speak to his supervisor...

Vehicle Protection Center / Rubbish warranty

Sk
Nov 19, 2013

I purchased 2012 Honda Civic and alongside the car I purchased extended warranty from Vehicle Protection Center. Thing is that this company never pays warranty bills. Each time they will find a reason not to pay even if it is completely absurd. I don’t recommend to purchase extended warranty from this company, there are better alternatives.