Sort by: Date | Popularity

United Benefits Australia Complaints & Reviews

United Benefits Australia / lottery win

1j
1Judith on Apr 5, 2018

I live in Thames, New Zealand got a letter saying that I have won a share of $21 million. All I have to do to claim my winnings is send them $10... Yeah, right! Obviously a scam. I won't say anything about the kind of people who fall for this type of thing, but remember if it sounds too good to be true it's probably not. There's so many types of scams out there. I even had one supposedly from the United Nations saying that they had heard of me falling victim to a scam and they wanted to reimburse me. All they needed was my bank details so they could deposit the money etc. So many scams run by so much scum.

United Benefits Australia - Queensland, Gold Coast / Grand price pending release

Mu
Mumbles 1 on Dec 18, 2016

United Benefits Australia customer service network reply paid 5753 Gold Coast MC QLD 9726 Australia phone 0061755976721 i can see how i have won $20, 000, 000 when i never entered a draw nor bought any lotto ticket of them what, s more who right send it to my address this is an invasion of privacy and a form harassment and in New Zealand or most they should be charged for fraudulent behaviour not impressed.

United Benefits Australia - Queensland, Gold Coast / lottery scam

Ch
charlierakete on Feb 20, 2015

They sent me some documents to sign and pay a fee of $114 that I was guaranteed to win $21, 000, 000 copy of cheque attached signed by Mr Theodore Kennedy. No response from sender to date.