Sort by: Date | Popularity

Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets Complaints & Reviews

Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets / Cheating customers & not original charger

Nd
May 11, 2013

I would like to submit my complaint again as there was a mistake in my telephone number. [protected])-I purchased a touchmate 8" Touch screen HDMI Internet Tablet from MAF Hypermarkets LLC {Carrefour} Deira City Center Branch at17.25 on 30th of March 2013.It was Dhs 599.Very first day my son showed me a crack there at the edge.Then I said "you have done something" So I didn't care. Then again he showed me something written on the back side of the box.It was "without charger". I checked. But there was a charger.So I said him not to care. But ever day he is complaining that it is not...

Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets / Cheating customers & not orginal charger

Di
May 11, 2013

I purchased a touchmate 8" Touch screen HDMI Internet Tablet from MAF Hypermarkets LLC {Carrefour} Deira City Center Branch at17.25 on 30th of March 2013.It was Dhs 599.Very first day my son showed me a crack there at the edge.Then I said "you have done something" So I didn't care. Then again he showed me something written on the back side of the box.It was "without charger". I checked. But there was a charger.So I said him not to care. But ever day he is complaining that it is not charging properly. children are very keen not like us. Yesterday he has checked the charger & showed me that...