Sort by: Date | Popularity

Top Spot Marketing Complaints & Reviews

Top Spot Marketing - England, Lancashire, manchester / taking money from my account without authorisation

Ma
malcolm hubbert on May 17, 2011

top spot marketing are crooks. they tell you that you are not agreeing to a roling contract if you ask the question. well let me tell you. you are. they said they would only take one payment, well four payments later i have now had to pass the matter to the fraud department at my bank and have filed an official complaint with tradeing standards. top spot marketing. beware. im coming for you, and wont rest till i get every penny back.

Top Spot Marketing - England, Greater Manchester, Manchester / Charged credit card for nothing

Said they were working for Google arranging advertising. Very pushy and kept repeating they were working on behalf of Google. Took credit card details and said advertising would be organised and someone from Google would telephone me later that day or the next morning to arrange the advert. By Friday afternoon nothing had happened I spoke to Google myself. By Monday they had charged my card on the Thursday for more than it was supposed to have cost although they said I could cancel after 30 days if I wanted to they had charged for 60 days before doing anything at all. Now trying to get money...

Top Spot Marketing / google SCAM

Top Spot Marketing promised me and my computer repair company a "GUARANTEED" number 1 listing on Google. I was promised 5 "LUCRATIVE" key searches on a 30 day contract, at a cost of around £100+VAT. After 20 or so days...no phone calls...no jobs, I contacted TOP SPOT MARKETING to see what phrases I had been allocated, one of my phrases was " computer repair shop in greater manchester"...what a joke !!! I cancelled my agreement but TOP SPOT MARKETING took a further 3 payments from my card. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE GUYS !!!

Top Spot Marketing / SCAM

Top spot marketing contacted me offering guaranteed first page listings on my 5 best key phrases. The total cost for my 30 days marketing was around £100, the rep on the phone was a liverpudlian and very difficult to understand. Pushy aint in it!!! I recieved no calls let alone jobs, when I asked what major phrases I had been assigned, one was..."computer repairs in greater manchester"... I wonder why that didn't work!!! I cancelled after 25 of my 30 days, top spot marketing took a further 3 payments from my card!!! Stay well clear... Scam scam scam!!!