Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Uk National Lottery Complaints & Reviews

The Uk National Lottery - England, Greater London, London / LOTTERY

Mr Jim ANDRESON Iam sening this email that may be a scam my wife subsequently won 500. 000.00GBP from being selected registered member of internet email promotion General manager bank natwest bank plc mr ac martinez contact me tell me to send fun for affidavit transfer slip lawyer fee for theBritish High Court 750GBP Then email to send 1, 700GBP Isend it then he call back and tell me British Inland Revenue Commission stop it because they need fund for tax 7, 500GBP Verona Elaine Tuzo can you please Investigate he calling me every day for the revenue tax i would like to know if this is true Thank you.

The Uk National Lottery / Is this real or not?

I get emails like this almost every day... NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM (Customer Services) THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PRIZE NOTIFICATION We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the (4th july,2007) by UK NATIONAL LOTTERY inconjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion,your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won £1,000,000.00pounds each on the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY However the results were released on the (9th of September,2007) and youremail was attached to ticket...