Sort by: Date | Popularity

Suprastore.com Complaints & Reviews

Suprastore.com - Arizona, Gilbert / Very unprofessional company

Kl
Mar 10, 2017

I don't like Suprastore and have nothing good to tell about it. I have ordered some parts and had difficulties with receiving my order. Their customer service rep said that there was some kind of problem with my address and the funniest part was that they were not able to explain what really happened. I was sure I gave them the correct address. Later they contacted me and said that some of my items were no longer available. Then there was another ridiculous excuse. In the end I was so sick of them that I simply cancelled my entire order. These people are terrible, they simply don't know how to run a business! I will not order from Suprastore ever again, they simply wasted my time.

Suprastore.com / They only charged me quickly, but after that nothing happened

Da
Oct 19, 2014

I placed the order on the website www.suprastore.com. They charged me within several minutes, but after that they didn’t provide info, no delivery of my ordered parts and impossible to contact the seller, ‘coz email address was fake and no one picked the phone, when I called them. Total scam. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.