Sort by: Date | Popularity

Steepandcheap.com Complaints & Reviews

Steepandcheap.com - Utah, Salt Lake City / No info about courses and seller simply ignored me

Go
Jul 09, 2014

I ordered some stuff from the website www.steepandcheap.com. After I paid for the yoga courses, I waited for any updates or info about starting date, but the seller didn’t provide the confirmation email or any news. Also he didn’t communicate with the customers. I sent a lot of emails, but the seller didn’t respond at all. I waited couple of weeks, but nothing. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Steepandcheap.com - Utah, Salt Lake City / Company overcharged me

As
Mar 31, 2014

A month ago, I placed the order on the website www.steepandcheap.com. The seller provided the confirmation email, but after several weeks I got nothing from them. I contacted the seller, and he told me to wait more. And after that this company charged me again for this order. And at this time, no one replied to my calls, when I tried to get refund. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Steepandcheap.com - Utah, Salt Lake City / Seller took off items from the order

Ta
Mar 15, 2014

I recently placed the order for 4 items on the website www.steepandcheap.com. I paid for the order and received the confirmation email, and I checked the status of my order and was surprised that the seller provided info about 1 item. It turned out that the seller without warning me took off 3 items from my order. He told me that they were too cheap to send. WTF? I asked about refund, but they promised and did nothing about it. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Steepandcheap.com / I have had nothing but problems with steep and cheap

Aw
Jan 07, 2013

I have had nothing but problems with steep and cheap and I would highly recommend no one buy anything from them. I bought a beanie. It got lost in the mail. They refused to send in a request to UPS to search for the package. I wrote an e-mail asking for my money back because they refused to even put in an issue with UPS to find my order. The president or someone claiming to be him wrote me back, apologized and said he would send me another. I told him I just wanted them to put in an order so UPS would look for it. He said no, they will just send me another. Fine. I ordered some sunglasse...