Sort by: Date | Popularity

StackSkills Complaints & Reviews

StackSkills / poor quality software and poor customer service

Ra
Jan 10, 2018

Don't get tricked into paying for their "deals". I purchased but found it impossible to utilize the course : Xamarin App Development: From Beginner to Advanced! because many of the course curriculum links did not work. When I requested a refund the response was: "Unfortunately, this deal has an "All Sales Final" policy as stated in the TERMS section of the deal page." I lost $50. Buyer beware!

StackSkills / Paid for courses and now I can't access them

Ki
Oct 21, 2016

On 10th of October, 2016 I purchased two bundles from Popular Science webpage in their online shop. Everything went fine until today, 21.10.2016 when suddenly my purchases disappeared and the courses were not accessible to me anymore! I got no response from neither StackSkills, nor Popular Science! Stay away from them, although Popular Science has a reputation, it is not a place to buy from! now all I am left with is a $100 less in my bank account and no help from either of the sides. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

StackSkills / I'm very disappointed

Je
Feb 10, 2016

StackSkills was perfect when it just started. I bought several courses but I cannot use them. I spent so much money and received nothing. When I open a course the first page works fine, but when I try to get to the second page an error appears. I have written the company on several occasions with no help, and now, no response. Such a waste of money. I wanted to report them to BBB, but I couldn't do that, because I cannot find their address! Their website is full of bugs and technical problems. For example, when I tried to go to "About Us" page there was an error. I'm very disappointed with StackSkills.