Sort by: Date | Popularity

spin top games Complaints & Reviews

spin top games / Refund

Po

I purchased the Motimer Beckett game from spin top games, however once you have completed all levels and try to play another game, the levels do not change. There are new new clues to find and no new objective, so effectively once you have played the game and completed all levels, it is of no use to you. I have tried 4 or 5 times to contact their customer support via the link on their home page and they have not even had the decency to respond. They have a 48 hour refund policy and I requested a refund within 2 hours. All I want is for them to respond and take responsibilty and refund my money.

spin top games - California / Never got 2 games

Re

I just purchased 2 games on the 17 of March 2009 and have not been able to play them on my computor. It is asking me for an activation code, which I have not received in an email. I did not get and email from them about the "purchased confirmation email" either. I have try and try still I can't get on the games. They took out the money on 19 of March 2009 in the amount of $31.98. I have sent them an email in their "[email protected]" web sit in other to get some kind of help..."NO PHONE NUMBER" to call and talk to someone. PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT THEM BESIDE THE WEB, LET ME KNOW...THANK YOU Very hurt customers: Mr & Mrs Dixon...

spin top games / game not wworking properly

Ju

I have purchased a spintop game from their web site called " Treasures of Mystery Island" and I am unable to complete 2 parts of it. I have tried everything, I beleive ther is a glich in the game. What do I do? Frustrated game player.

spin top games - Oregon, Portland / believing i'm buying agame

De

i thought i was buying 2 games to put on my computer instead of them downloading them this might have been cheaper instead i spent $14.oo on trail games and now i can't contact them to ask them for a refund or to see if they would be kind enough to help me.