Sort by: Date | Popularity

Skinful Med Spa Complaints & Reviews

Skinful Med Spa - Ontario, Toronto / Burned

Yo
Dec 07, 2014

I suffered first/second degree burns at Skinful Med Spa and I'm now left with hyperpigmentation over several large parts of my body. They have been negligent at best, which was evident in the lack of a patch test that was NOT done which is a standard practice of a qualified Esthetician. Also, the day I notified them I was burned, the owner (Carolina) quickly rushed me off the phone advising me that the person (Laurie) who performed the laser services would call me back but instead she left for the day. It's been several months since the burns and I have made several attempts to work...

Skinful Med Spa - Ontario, Toronto / WATCHOUT FOR OWNERS

Li
Dec 03, 2013

Customers and Clients Beware! Carolyna Rayo and Natasha K. have both partnered up with Louise Proulx a.k.a. Louise Talbot to steal your hard earned $. I used to be and ex-employee of Louise and it was pure hell. She is going to ruin the Skinful Med Spa. Skinful Med spa is scam! They sell Coolsculpting package at 50%OFF and even don't have an equipment to perform the procedure. I bought my package 4 weeks ago and was bounced back and forward from receptionists to managers with no answer when I can get the procedure done! It is an awful experience, I was just ripped off and can't get the money back!