Sort by: Date | Popularity

SHOES UNDER Complaints & Reviews

SHOES UNDER / Overcharge

Rf
RFR

TERRIBLE !!! Have never had such bad customer service !!! This is a scam ! It was supposed to be buy one get one free - when I finished my order it ended up charging me for 2 so I called the 800-777-4034 and spoke to a Chris that told me he would modify the order and to check back in 48-72 hours - I called back and Oh low and behold the order had already been processsed and not only am I now paying for 2 NOT buy one get one free but I am now paying for 6 !!! This guy Chris changed my order not to a buy one get one but to 6 !!! I spoke to a lady named Idah - could not help me but wanted to give...

SHOES UNDER / use of credit card info

I purchased a "Shoes Under" product. The product was fair and not as sturdy as shown. However, the worse part of this transaction is that "Shoes Under " is using my credit card info to send me unauthorized mailings from ID SECURE. They are sending a "check" which, if I cash it, will be billed to my credit card which I used with "SHoes Under". I want Shoes Under to delete ALL information which I have ever given them, and discontinue selling my name.

SHOES UNDER - Louisiana, New Orleans / FALSE ADVERTISMENT

Ms

After watching a tv commerical regarding shoes under, I placed an order on-line. There was a special of get two pairs for $15, 99, plus $6.99 for shipping instead of paying $10.00 for one. Also you can get a third shoes under for $5.99, plus $6.99 for shipping. Well, I only received two pairs of shoes under and when I called the 1-800 # I was told that my order was correct. The young man would not sent another pair to me. I will never order from them again

SHOES UNDER - New Jersey, Fairfield / OVERCHARGED

MY ORDER # 690385 DATED 02/07/2009 I placed an order online "Shoes Under" which is a shoe storage box for 12 pair. The price advertised is $10.00 plus $6.99 shipping. Special deal that day, order another Shoe Under for nothing just pay additional $6.99 for shipping for a total of $23.98. I placed the order for the two of them and I was charged $34.96. I immediately called their customer service # above and I was told I ordered the Deluxe Style. I told them nowhere in their Ad does it show a "Deluxe Style" and that I didn't order anything except what they showed. They told me my order wa...