Sort by: Date | Popularity

Safe Lock ID Complaints & Reviews

Safe Lock ID - Illinois, DeKalb / Fraud

An

I was charged $38.84 that I did not authorize, on my debit card. I called the number provided 877-894-5497 and was told on June 3rd, 2009 that the charges were cancelled and I would get a refund in 5 to 10 business days. Today is June 23rd, 2009 and I have NOTHING. I cancelled my debit card because of this. I call them every day and all I am told is that the cancellation did get processed. They will not tell you anything more. Someone has got to stop them !!!

Safe Lock ID - Texas, Kingsville / UNAUTHORIZED Charges to my debit card

St

It started with a Google scam...how to make money online. All that's happened is how to LOSE money. I cancelled the trial offer before it even started and was still charged money with a merchant that wasn't even related to Google. I had to get with my bank, so it could look into the matter, and I also had to talk and email the merchant, which was a grant funding agency, so they could credit my account. That was about two months ago. Now, this week, Safe Lock debited my account for $38.84 and I'm having to deal with this issue all over again. I've called the customer service...