Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ringaza.com Complaints & Reviews

Ringaza.com - Louisiana, Chalmette / I didn't order this service

I did not order the services that were charged to my phone. When I called the merchant number shown on the bill, it was a non-working number! I called customer service for AT&T and was told they are having a huge problem with this but that it would be credited back to my bill within the next 3 billing cycles, but I had to pay for it now. You can best believe I'll keep a close eye on the next 3 bills. How do these people get away with this?! Is there any way to protect yourself from these people?

Ringaza.com - Michigan, Canton / Unsolicited text messages on my phone I am being charged for!

I was sent an email fraudulently to look like it was from my son in Korea on myspace. It stated that he had purchased me a ring tone and I should click on it to hear it. When I clicked on it, I was hesitant, because no ring tone ever played, and I was put into some sort of menu, so I clicked off of it. Since then, I have received daily messages from the rap industry (I am a 46 year old, I have no interest in rap music) of which I am being charged approximately $10 monthly. I have visited their website and tried to get the unsolicited service canceled, but it has not.

Ringaza.com - Colorado / Text message fraud!

Unsolicited text massages sent to and billed to my cell without my consent. I suggest joining forces for a Class Action Suit.