Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ridgid tools Complaints & Reviews

Ridgid tools / I couldn't return the tools and wasted money for the lifetime warranty

Re
Dec 25, 2015

I have bought tools from Ridgid Tools and paid for the lifetime warranty. After 10 months I wanted to return these tools, because I haven’t used them. I have paid for the warranty, so I thought there wouldn’t be any problems. I spoke with the manager, who said to fill all the forms and after that they promised to inform me about the decision. I heard nothing from them and I was sick of waiting. As well as I couldn’t cancel the lifetime warranty.

Ridgid tools / I got fake tracking number

Fa
Sep 21, 2014

I bought saw and other instruments from the company Ridgid Tools. I received the confirmation email, and the seller stated that my order was processed. After that I got only fake tracking number, and of course they fooled me and started to avoid. They didn’t reply and didn’t send any info about order. Real scam, so be careful. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Ridgid tools / Can't get repair parts

Br
Jun 30, 2011

This company will not sell any repair parts. Things like brushes that wear out and can not be ordered. They instead tell me i will have to order a whole new ridgid k3800 at a cost of 1200$ just because I need a set of 30$ brushes . I offered to pay through many of the supply houses that carry these tools if they could just get a set of brushes. But they lied saying i can get what i need from a supply house. the supply house says i will have to get a General machine because at least they sell the parts for there machines.