Sort by: Date | Popularity

Renovation Boys Complaints & Reviews

Renovation Boys - New South Wales, Sydney / Terrible customer service

Se
Serge123 on Feb 14, 2014

Took my money but failed to deliver any of the goods purchased. Failed to deliver my vanities 3 times and made me take 3 days of work to wait for the delivery. Spoken to customer service manager John, who is incompetent, rude and refused to offer any help or advice on resolving the issue. Never would purchase anything at this store again!

Renovation Boys - Queensland, Brisbane / Broken and Wrong Basin

Ba
barktrust on Jun 24, 2013

After ordering as bathroom basin on line, Renovation Boys delivered the wrong basin which was also broken. We were unable to sign for the basin because no-one was home when it was delivered. Our renovation was in progress and our builder couldn't wait for another one to be delivered so we asked for a refund. As far as we were concerned the fact that they delivered the wrong item amounted to a breach of contract. They have been impossible to deal with over this. No one ever rings back and they are clearly not interested in looking after their customers. Because of their continual lack of...

Renovation Boys - New South Wales, Camperdown / Shocking Customer Service

Lk
LK1974 on Oct 13, 2012

Worst customer experience ever! After being told I would have to wait 3 weeks for my items I called several times after this period to find out it would take another 2 weeks. They never returned calls and sat on my deposit for 2 weeks after I managed to cancel the order. I raised a complaint with NSW Fair Trading. I will NEVER use them again. "You pay peanuts, you get monkeys" Be warned!

Renovation Boys - New South Wales, Camperdown / Failure to replace defected goods

Dont shop here. Products we purchased were imperfect/structurally defective, sales staff inc floor manager are rude post sale. Not interested once they have your money. Purchased a vanity that had a structural defect that wasn't evident until after installation i.e once taps were installed and water was running. The bench top cracked under heat stress from hot water upon test run. Clearly a structural issue where the undermount sink was attached to the bench. Upon ringing them to inform of the fault, we were met with accusations that we didnt inspect it correctly, and, we transported incorrectly...

Renovation Boys - New South Wales, Camperdown / Customer service

Terrible Customer Service. The staff are just plan rude. Ordered an item waited 2 weeks for it arrive and went to pick it up. At the ware house the item wasn't there as they sold it to someone else. Had to re-order and wait another 2 weeks for it to arrive. Finally had to follow up with them to see where the item was only to be told it had arrived 3-4 days ago. Asked the staff why they didn't ring to inform us as they had promised. They had no reply They may be cheap but so it the service

Renovation Boys - New South Wales, Pyrmont / Broken Shower Screen

We received our goods a month before our renovations were complete as we didn't want to wait for them to deliver the goods once we were finished. The boxes were not damaged so we signed for them. Once we had finished our renovations we opened the boxes to find that 3 corners of our shower screen were chipped and a big slither was missing down one side. I called them to get a replacement and the guy was really quite rude. He said that as we did not check them straight away that it was our fault and they would not take responsibility for the broken items even though he could not explain how...