Sort by: Date | Popularity

Quidco Complaints & Reviews

Quidco / Plusnet cashback not paid / mis-selling

Jo
Mar 21, 2013

Quidco are registered as Maple Syrup Media Limited, Quidco.com, The Gateway, Broad Street, Sheffield S2 5TF Quidco offered £70 cashback in early January 2013 to potential customers of Plusnet's unlimited broadband and phone service. Customers who signed up may have received the standard £38 cashback and when queried with Plusnet were told that the £38 cashback was correct and no £70 cashback was on offer via Quidco at that time. This seems like mis-selling when an agent offers a particular deal only to be told once the customer is locked in to a fixed term...

Quidco - England, Greater London, London / No Cashback received

Dr
Feb 13, 2013

I decided to to get cashback via Quidco website. I had received cashback from quidco before but for smaller transactions. I bought a Sky package on 28 July 2012. The cashback appeared on my "activity": £110, but I did not received cashback and after a reasonable period of time, I decided to raise a claim but still I have not heard from them. The only way to contact them is by filling the "quidcare" form, which I have done, without success. It is a shame that they hold cashback for genuine customers like me and I will take the matters further as they should not be allowed to deceive customers by advertising something when they do not have intention to pay.

Quidco - England, Greater London / Quidco cashback

Ma
Aug 02, 2012

I purchased a new Vodafone contract for a cashback via Quidco. I see my cashback being denied, when I try to open a case with quidco, there is on response now for more than 20 days. I am trying to find their email /phone number to chat about this, but not able to find it. Just for this cashback I had to change numbers and went through lot of pain. Can someone help on this from quidco.

Quidco - England, Greater London, London / Quidco is Fradulent Company - makes you use their site for cash back and then avoids paying cash back collected from the merchants.

Hs
Jan 19, 2012

I have been using this company to purchase products online and this company provides cash back if purchase the products online via them. So long as your cash back amount is small they are ok but when the cash back amount is relatively big say > 30 GBP they track your cash back and then deny the same after couple of months. They started doing that very frequently with my account. When I asked them the reason for the denial when I had always given them all the genuine order details included the credit card from where the payment was made online they refuse to give any reason. They say because...