Sort by: Date | Popularity

Premium Humidors Complaints & Reviews

Premium Humidors - Florida, Hollywood / Theft

So

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! This company charged my card and never shipped my humidor. They ignored my phone calls, and never refunded my money. Never buy from them!

Premium Humidors - Florida, Hollywood / Never received product and I can get ahold of anybody when I call them!!!

Un

I placed an order on Jan. 5th, 2017 and its now January 23rd and I have not received my product ordered. On January 6th they sent me a tracking number for UPS but the item shows it was never shipped just that the label was ordered. I have tried calling them EVERYDAY at least 5 times a day and I get no answer!!! The phone rings four or five times and then the line goes blank. I have emailed them 4 times and no response either. My next step is to the Better Business Bureau and Google! Google for having them as a sponsored site! My account was debited on the 6th of Jan for the amount of $112.60

Premium Humidors - Florida, Hollywood / can't get product or $ back

Ch

where do i start? ordered $500 cabinet humidor on Thanksgiving Day. paid extra $270 to get shipped in 2 days UPS. web site said product was in-stock and would ship following day. should have arrived on Dec 2 or Dec 3 at the latest. a week later, no response, no refund, no email, phone call, and no humidor. It took over 40 phone calls for them to answer the phone - it'll pick up and hang up on you.it's a recording that tells you to use order on-line or send questions on-line(can't leave messages). he said it didn't ship, do i want something different? i replied NO! - refund my...