Sort by: Date | Popularity

Piaggio Complaints & Reviews

Piaggio / Aprilia sr 150

Sr
Nov 2, 2016

Hello, I have bought my Aprilia SR 150 with a lot of expectations but, I appear to have made a mistake. I have been a 4 wheeler commuter for almost a decade now. Due to the road conditions and traffic, I have some challenges in commuting within the 4 or 5 kilometers radius of my locality and have decided to buy a 2 wheeler. My first choice was Royal Enfield but, somehow, I had frozen on Aprilia SR150 based on the reviews of the vehicle and also this would help my kid who would get the eligibility for driving license in a year & half. The scooter may be a good idea for a girl rather than Royal...

Piaggio - England, Greater London, London / ENGINE BROKEN

Bi

After two months of use, an oil leak after the first service caused a breakdown of the engine that went dry. The company decided to re-build all the engine. After two months and a half, the bike is still not repaired due to missing parts. The company did not offer any new bike, or even a bike to use in the meantime. The repair shop never calls back, I always have to chase them up with the same answer, "we are missing a part we cannot repair the bike for now." This is unacceptable for a bike like this, it is a brand new MP3 125.