Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pharmastores.com Complaints & Reviews

Pharmastores.com / Did not receive tablets

Al
Aug 27, 2011

I recently had an operation and needed extra pain killers. I ordered 120 5mg of diazepam from pharmastores.com. They promised a delivery of 72 hours. I never received the tablets and have emailed them to ask where they are. I didn, t get any response. Afterwards i looked into this company a little more and found that they either send out fake drugs or they dont send them at all. I feel really silly but i was in so much pain that my judgement was impaired. I should have known better. Please can you help as i am on a low income and i live with my disabled husband. We cannot afford to throw away 70 pounds.

Pharmastores.com / Cash have been taken from my account and i have received no goods

Bi
Aug 25, 2011

i ordered from pharmastores.com as my partner has not been getting much sleep after an operation so i orederd some zopiclone without stupidly looking into the site first. the site claims it uses verified by visa which never happend in my case. CASH has been taken from my account and i have received no goods as i orded them well over a week and they claim to ship within 72 hours. i do need some advice about how i can claim this CASH back or if i can. i cant get in touch with this company either.

Pharmastores.com / I never received the tablets

Di
Aug 16, 2011

I recently had an operation and needed extra pain killers. I ordered 120 5mg of diazepam from pharmastores.com. They promised a delivery of 72 hours. I never received the tablets and have emailed them to request where they are. I didn, t get any response. Afterwards i looked into the company a small more and found that they either send out fake drugs or they dont send them at all. I feel really silly but i was in so much pain that my judgement was impaired. I should have known better. Please can you help as i am on a low income and i live with my disabled husband. We cannot afford to throw away 70 pounds.