Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pepsi Bottling Company Complaints & Reviews

Pepsi Bottling Company - Ohio, Lancaster / 24 oz bottles / can not find them

Po
Poosieboo on Jan 30, 2018

Please, Please tell me you have not totally done away with the 4 packs of 24oz bottles of Diet Mt. Dew. I have been to 8 different grocery stores this past weekend looking for them and none to be found. The smaller bottles are just to small. To small to fit in the car cup holder, to small to get me through the entire day. Please bring them back. I only require two things to get me through my work day. My 24oz bottle of diet dew and my M & M's.

Pepsi Bottling Company / fraud mails

Mu

Pepsi bottling company. 2 bedford row london, Dx lde 17 wc1r 4bu United kingdom. Ref: xyl /26510460037/05 Batch: 24/00319/izp Winning number:pl/09788/60 From: the pepsi promotions director International promotions dept. Congratulations winner. This is to inform you that your email has won a prize money of one Million great britain pound sterlings(£1, 000, 000.00)on the online Pepsi monthly promo for the month of march 2009 which is organized by Pepsi bottling company in conjuction with various internet web Organization. Your email address emerged as one amongst five other lucky...