Sort by: Date | Popularity

People-Records.net Complaints & Reviews

People-Records.net / They are simply not there for help or billing issues

Ka

They are simply NOT THERE for help or billing issues. SCAM - Purchased Basic Pass advertised for $14.95. Charged $34.89. Given run around on getting issue settled. Told I needed to "send" copy of receipt to them..but they don't give a physical address. Now I get all of my emails returned. Now all of the sudden the email address isn't valid. They have changed the webb site advertisement offering the 1 year basic pass for $19.99 reduced from $59.95. What a bunch of crooks!

People-Records.net - Indiana, Indianapolis / They didn't tell the truth!

I was interested in building my family tree and finding ancestors. I paid on line for a 5 year membership for unlimited access to public records. Every time I searched for someone it said it wasn't available even tho I entered names I knew the information for. Then I tried something different and was told I had used up my credits. Nothing was said about credits when I signed up. I am calling my Credit Card Co. and if I can't get a refund then I am calling my Attorney. It may seem like a small amount but it is the principle of it, I can't believe they can continually get away with this.

People-Records.net / Scam!

Va

I 'subscribed' to what I thought was an unlimited 'subscription' to obtaining information on people, whether it be myself, or others. When I tried to enter a name, it said I had to enable cookies. I did so, but it still did not work. I used another operating system, and eventually got onto the site, and it immediately said I had used all my 'credits.' On the purchase page for this site, it did not say anything about needing 'credits', but their tech support (and I use that term lightly) says all the credits were 'expired'. How could I have...