Sort by: Date | Popularity

Palmer Command Productions LLC Complaints & Reviews

Palmer Command Productions LLC / Fraud

Km
Jun 16, 2012

Hi. my boyfriend and I got in touch with peter in May 2011. Your story sounds exactly like mine. The only difference is I have never missed one meeting with peter. In my case, he would schedule meetings and other people would attend (including myself) and he would not show up. When we call or email him he simply doesnt answer. I know of 6 more people that he did this to and a couple of them are know trying to sue him for fraud but it seems as if it will take a lot of work. People please take heed and DO NOT do business with Peter Palmer!!

Palmer Command Productions LLC / Terrible experience

Jo

My partner & I met Pete Palmer in Dec 2008 at an investor meeting off of Oakland Park Blvd and he was selling a 5 day "Learn While You Earn" retreat locally in Coral Springs doing lease options and 2 days going to the Brwoard courthouse to purchase homes via tax deeds. We purchased his so promising retreat set for March 5. From Jan to March we were calling and emailing to get particulars as we did not know exactly where this estate home was located that we all were going to be in & taken via limousine driving around. He would not answer our many messages nor any emails sent.When we saw him we...