Sort by: Date | Popularity

OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

OYO Rooms / hotel service

Ri
Jun 12, 2019

I had upgraded a room with OYO customer support and the executive told me that room upgradation will cost [protected] Rs. after upgrading he told that upgradation cost 12700/- he lied with me that room is having Air conditioners but there was no air conditioner in room. After too many Complaints no solution was provided. When I call them they ask me to transfer and on transfer the call is kept on hold for more than 40 minutes and than call is cut. I am really harresed by this behaviour. Cheating is done and no solution provided. I had also mailed them but no response by them. Worst customer service.

OYO Rooms / fraud - no breakfast, no wifi

Fr
May 01, 2016

We booked a 5-guest hotel stay via Oyo Rooms (Oravel Stays Pvt. Ltd). The booking charges a hefty commission on the original hotel price thereby providing extra services like Breakfast and WiFi. These services were not given. There was no breakfast and there was no WiFi. I expect oyo to refund a reasonable amount amounting to the cost of the 5 people's breakfast and apologize for cheating people. Submitting a support ticket was of no help. A careless manager called Sachin Pandey from Escalations Dept got in touch and offered me a Rs. 300 discount on the next booking, which is irrelevant to the...