Sort by: Date | Popularity

Oxygen Complaints & Reviews

Oxygen / Unauthorized debit card transaction

Ox
Oxygen on May 23, 2015

On May 1st. 2015 I authorized a (1) one time payment of $60.93 to Apria Healthcare, confirmation #1047977. On May 20th I was notified by my bank that a payment had been made to Apria in the amount of $20.31 against my debit card causing my account to go into the negative and a fee of $40.00 was applied. At no time did I authorize my debit card to be used at will, nor was I notified via phone, text, or email requesting this transaction. I never authorize my debit card to be used more than ("a one time payment") with my authorization at the time the transaction is taking place. The only way you can reach these people is via telephone using their voice mail. I want this amended at once.

Oxygen / Oxygen's service is disgusting

I submitted a claim from my dermatologist for an in hospital procedure for my daughter. This procedure was done in May but I only received the bill from the doc in August. I assumed that te doc was dealing with Oxygen direct so never queried why I had not received one. When I phoned Oxygen to say I had received a bill, the Oxygen consultant told me to still submit even though it was late. The first claim was rejected as the doc had not put the ICD10 codes on the statement. I then got a revised correct statement which I submitted with proof of payment hearing nothing from Oxygen for a couple of...