Sort by: Date | Popularity

Naparex National Parcel Express Complaints & Reviews

Naparex National Parcel Express / This company should be investigated and shut down for shady business practices

Fl
Jan 09, 2012

This company is a total scam. I placed an order on Oct. 13, 2010. The package left the warehouse on Oct. 25th, 2010. An attempt to deliver was made on Nov. 2, 2010. They did not leave the package and when I tried to reschedule a time, I got no answer at the phone number listed. I called numerous times to reschedule, was told on two occasions that someone would get back to me. Never happened. when I finally called again and spoke to someone, they told me they could not give me any type of time frame to expect the package so I could make arrangements to be there. They were rude, not helpful or...

Naparex National Parcel Express / Refuse to delivery or contact me

Al
Dec 20, 2011

This company keeps promising delivery of merchandise I paid for to National Express. The courier now won't even answer my call, or return my call. I am crippled with ms and have to have many things delivered to me, as I no longer drive. My order was placed and paid for in August 2010, and it is now October 29, 2010. His phone # is [protected]. I am caretaker for Nita Jester, and have her permission to speak for her.