Sort by: Date | Popularity

NAFC Complaints & Reviews

NAFC - Minnesota, Hopkins / Magazines / membership

Wi
Mar 4, 2017

I am not only a life member but a trophy life member. I joined in the mid 90's. I have not received any magazines or other contact since 2000. I payed twice the amount for a life membership to become a trophy life member. Also this same company also owns the North American Hunting Club I have not received any of those magazines either. My trophy life membership number is ;90171045. My life membership number for the North American Hunting Club is ; 108782.

NAFC / Complaint Comment

Sl
May 12, 2011

As a Trophy Life Member and being a member for thirteen years, I would like to take a moment to bring to your attention the negative remarks against the NAFC. Ask any NAFC member you may run into since we wear the logo proudly on our clothing, vehicles, and etc.to set the record straight. Everything the NAFC has ever promised to me has been delivered as for the magazine and contests which I have never won, but then again I have not won the lottery either. So should I go out and bad mouth the state. As for product testing, I have received many Items and have never been billed for the test...