Sort by: Date | Popularity

mymummadeit.net Complaints & Reviews

mymummadeit.net / Worst service ever

Lu
Apr 06, 2016

I made a big order and purchased 10 items from MyMumMadeIt online store. It took them forever to deliver my order and when I opened the package there was only five items. I was very confused and frustrated and I immediately contacted customer service. Not to mention that one item was incorrect and I never ordered it. I never received a response and have no idea what to do. I must say that their products age great, quality is super awesome, but shipping and service is horrible.

mymummadeit.net / I got completely different things from this company

Ne
Oct 04, 2014

I bought sweater and shorts from the website www.mymummadeit.net. I paid about $70 for the order and got the confirmation info from the seller. He told me that within 10 working days I would get my order, but it wasn’t true. I waited whole month and got completely different things. My shorts and sweater didn’t look alike as on the website. Tried to return it, but seller refused to take it back. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

mymummadeit.net / Unable to contact the seller

Se
Mar 30, 2014

I was so disappointed with the website www.mymummadeit.net. My boyfriend bought dress for my birthday from this website, and I was so excited, but it never arrived. Also the seller didn’t provide contact info on the website and no confirmation email about my purchase. So I can’t contact the seller and return money. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.