Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mortgage And Buying Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Mortgage And Buying Solutions / Awful situation

Vi

It is very hard for me to put my mind around the thought that there are ### out there that will take money from old retired people. I put up money that I didn't have in hopes of making it back plus a little more. Just a little so I could have some left over at the end of the month to maybe purchase personal things and maybe new clothes. However I made nothing and lost money to pay my bills. I have learned a valuable lesson and will not try anything on the internet that is supposed to be a 'legitimate business' because most are nothing but 'scams'. So heads up out there and I hope this helps someone else that is only trying to exist on a fixed income.

Mortgage And Buying Solutions - Arizona, Phoenix / Took my money and didn't hold up to their agreement

Ri

When I decided to sign up with this company everything seemed fine, but when it came time for them to do what they were suppose to do, all I got were the run arounds. Nobody will call me when I set an appointment with them. I have been in this for about a month and haven't been able to get anything started because they are suppose to coach me and get me started. I feel like I have been ripped off and they say they won't refund my money.