Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mi Windows and Doors Complaints & Reviews

Mi Windows and Doors / Bad company - stay away

Sw
Nov 23, 2011

One of 2 new windows had glue in between the glass, reported to MI, but for more than 2 months nobody have contacted me from their support, only a letter that stated that they will contact me... yeah right! The windows also collect water at the bottom of the frame! Bad support and bad product goes hand in hand! Do not by MI windows!!

Mi Windows and Doors / Very poor quality windows

Be
Nov 07, 2011

Very poor quality windows. I have had my house for just 9 years and the windows were installed when new. I have had to replace one or two windows each year. They will provide a replacement at no charge, but I need to pay shipping and install. I am now facing a replacement of a window I already replaced a few years ago. Stay away from this company!

Mi Windows and Doors / Horrible service

Cf
Aug 02, 2011

My home was built in 2002 with the 8500 series windows and I now have 14 of 26 windows with seal failures. Since I am the 2nd owner of the home (the builder lived in it for a year) MI will not back the warranty so I'm stuck with an $8000 repair job and I'm guessing the other windows are soon to fail as well. Their customer service is horrible and rude, no help at all. Stay far, far away from MI because they do not stand behind their inferior products and you (or the person who buys your home from you) will pay dearly.