Sort by: Date | Popularity

Magic Bullet Complaints & Reviews

Magic Bullet - Illinois / Rotten customer service and phone number

Va
Val D on Jan 15, 2013

This company is a joke. I usually don't buy extended warranties, but the Magic Bullet one was so cheap...The appliance doesn't work well, it emits an odor and overheats and it doesn't chop well or consistently...very disappointing. So, it now broke and I am trying to get replacement or service and the stupid company doesn't respond to emails (except with an automatic reply) and the phone number doesn't work. A total scam!

Magic Bullet - Queensland, Bundaberg / Price

Ve
very not happy jan on Jul 28, 2011

I purchased my Magic Bullet from TV add over 2 months ago. My product arrived last week. Today I went to my local department store { I, ll supply name if needed] and here is my Magic Bullet only without the brand name on the base unit for a price of $19.00. I paid $160.00 for mine. Dont be fooled like me. $140.00 is a VERY big difference in price for same product.

Magic Bullet - Ohio / Available parts

Ca
castnet on Apr 3, 2011

The plastic and rubber gears on this unit, are easy to wear-out . They can be removed for replacement, but the company does not offer a replacement part, they want you to purchase a new motor base for the plastic gear, and a new blade attachment for the rubber gear. This is very unfair and bordering on larceny. If the part is easily removable, then there should be a replacement available at a reasonable cost. I will research this problem further to see if there are any recourse to the Company's ethics.

Magic Bullet - Illinois / received items I did not order

I started the ordering process for the Magic Bullet Blender thru the Homeland Housewares website. I decided the product too costly after shipping and other items being added that I wasn't interested in (I was at check-out page at this point, ) so I hit the back button to get out of the page. I DID NOT CONFIRM PURCHASE, but my credit card info was already entered (this was necessary to see the total price). I was billed for and received the product without any email confirmations before the product was shipped, so I had no opportunity to cancel the order. I have to stress this: there wa...

Magic Bullet / Does not work as advertised

The Magic Bullet is advertised on TV as being able to slice, dice, puree and all sorts of things. In reality, it is an extremely expensive, poorly constructed mini- blender that lacks even basic blending abilities. It cannot chop or dice any solid food, it simply purees everything into an unappetizing wet mush. The only thing it seems to be able to do ok is make milkshakes or smoothies, but my 25 year old regular blender still does a better job at that. Plastic drive parts wear out and break quickly, and if you try to get replacements from the company, they treat you as if you were a criminal...