Sort by: Date | Popularity

Macon Gunstocks Complaints & Reviews

Macon Gunstocks / bad stock

Hu
Jun 09, 2014

after 6 month i did finally got a stock for my browning sxs 20 ga. the grade of walnut they used i would not have used on a pallet cracks not filled knot plugged with i don't know with what i had it fitted but was a shoddy workman ship. for the money that i spent on this piece of wood .i could have got a new gun .i would never recommend to any one . there are a bunch of companies on the market that will do what they are paid for.

Macon Gunstocks - Missouri, Warsaw / Matthew D. Macon will not pay what is owed

Bu
Feb 20, 2013

I was hired by Matthew D. Macon to redesign his company's website and logo. The major portion of this entire process was to import his 770+ products from his old and inferior website to a new streamlined platform. Mr. Macon, after delivery, then says "My dad won't let me do this." Granted - in the beginning - he told me he was a partner in the business and he was hiring me directly. He said his daddy doesn't want to upset the $10 an hour help, so we're not switching. I come back - say hey, free training. Whatever you guys need, lets just deliver this site and get paid...