Sort by: Date | Popularity

Luxury Replicas - Watches Complaints & Reviews

Luxury Replicas - Watches / Great Replica

Ja
Sep 30, 2012

LuxReplicas.Ru website is a company that regains my trust in the world of replicas. This company really provided me a good service all the way and showed professionalism in this kind of business. I was so amazed with the elegant yet simple style of this website. I placed an order for a Rolex GMT Master II. The company provided a very detailed shipping and delivery information which made me feel so comfortable and leaves no worries. The shipping period is extremely short. I received my package within 6 working days. When I opened the package, I was astonished by the high quality of this replica...

Luxury Replicas - Watches / nice watch

Ed
Sep 28, 2012

I recently purchased a Cartier Panthere from luxreplicas.ru website. The watch was delivered very promptly. When I opened the package, I was amazed because I can’t find the dissimilarity these replicas and the genuine ones. The movement comes with Japanese quartz movement. I’ve gotten pretty much what I expected from this experience, a perfect replica at an affordable price. The wonderful customer service by the Luxury replicas’ staff is very satisfactory, especially in this kind of business. The company provides better service than most legal business out there. I am so happy that I finally have gotten this Cartier watch that I’ve been dreaming of in the last years.

Luxury Replicas - Watches / particularly irritating spammer

Ip
Mar 24, 2012

Luxury Replicas is extremely aggressive and irritating spammer, who trough e-mails persistently and daily attacks the Internet users, imputing false sender name. This opportunity we to inform the public that our email addresses [protected]@optinet.hr and [protected]@optinet.hr do NOT have anything to do with the hated spammer company Luxury Replikas wich selling forgeries of famous watch manufacturers, and wich their rubbish sign with our emails as the sender.