Loyola Complaints & Reviews

Loyola / educational plan / where is my insurance benefit???

Ab
May 28, 2018

Good day, Up to this day I have not received a check for this benefit which matured Oct. 2015 fully paid already. Please process this ASAP as it's already 4 years late!!! If unattended I will be forced to consult my lawyer to process this claim. Abigail Tan, Lapulapu City Cebu Planholde's Name : ABIGAIL B. TAN Current Address : 3 Sunflower st. Camella Homes, Lapulapu City Cebu Contact No. : Tel. 238 1358 / Cel Phone: [protected] Contract No. : [protected]-0 Certficate of Full Payment: CFP No. [protected]

Loyola / professor Dr.D.Sudarsanam

Em
Jun 08, 2011

respected sir my email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk and my password is changed, using some one and sending my email contacts instead of me some one unknown person is responding email, please kindly recover my email and hence i need to know the person were using. i am working as a associate professor in Loyola College, and my colleagues contact and other information is stored in that email id only, i could not able to access my email past two days. please kindly recover my problem. yours Dr.D.Sudarsanam [protected] Please kindly contact this number .