Sort by: Date | Popularity

JVVNL Complaints & Reviews

JVVNL / Electric bill

Ka
Oct 22, 2016

sir, i have my login in JVVNL website, i have received bill of one of my KN number, i have received bill of KN number [protected]. but i have not received bill of Kn number [protected]. Pls send the bills to my mail id- wvg.[protected]@ginnint.com Also no body is coming for reading the bill, we r getting the bills on average basis.

JVVNL / Electricity theft

Ra
Jul 09, 2014

Dear Sir Main baht dino se bijli chori ki vajah se bahut pareshan hu, kyoki mera single phase ka transfarmer kisi dusre ki jamin ke ander rakha hone ke karan Raste main line ko kaat kar 3 single phase ki borwell avaidh roop se chalai ja rahai hai, , aur mere sirf 100 volts bhi nahi pahuch pa rahe hai, jab ki raste main mere alawa kisi aur ke sab ke connection bhi nahi hai, Avaidh roop se moter chalane wale ka name : Kailash Dhopi, Narayan dhopi, ... etc Adress : Mahar kalan, Via- samod, Chomu, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 303806. Mera transfarmer meri jameen ke ander hi rakha jaye jald se jald Thanks'

JVVNL / online payment of electricity bill not updated

Br
May 25, 2011

Hi, I receive a mail from JVVNL Rajasthan and Mr. K.L Gupta that, "Sir. As intimated by the AEN (O&M) Neemrana, a sum of Rs. 2149 deposited by you have been credited with DPS levied Rs. 258. Inconvenience caused to you is regretted. From, JVVNL ". But The amount of Rs. 2149 deposited by me and DPS levied Rs. 258 not updated in my account till date. (Note: - I have paid this payment 2 times but only one time payment update in my account.) Sub Division code 1434 A/c N0. [protected] Kindly do the needful. Thanks & Best Regards Brajanand Yadav +[protected]