Sort by: Date | Popularity

iSkySoft Complaints & Reviews

iSkySoft / iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe

Ch
Aug 24, 2017

I bought this product - iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe with this company iskysoft. They offer 30 days money back. When I try to get my refund, they just refused saying there is no problem with the software. This is a fraudulent company. I had to send few support tickets before they replied. Do not buy any product from them.Stay away from any and all product offered by ISkysoft. They are fraudulent.

iSkySoft / iskysoft recovery — misleading product!!!

Re
Jul 06, 2017

So I worte a review on the iskysoft for mac, and it wasnt a nice one. But the review is not being shown on their website. Since the product didn't work. I downloaded the free version and it deep scaned my computer showing my lost 6.05 gb photos. As to recover these files the software demands a purchase, with difficulty I paid the USD 89, 00 for what supposedly seemed to be the best choice scenario. Ok, Iclicked at the recovery button and saw all those files going to my external drive. As I was watching I was so excited I was going to have my recently lost pictures back. So once it wa...

iSkySoft / Fraud

Al
Sep 11, 2013

This is a fraudulent company. They offer a product. You download the product and they deliberately send you something other than what you ordered. Then to get your money back they make you buy the so called "correct" product at double the price. Stay away from any and all product offered by ISkysoft. They are in China and are fraudulent.