Sort by: Date | Popularity

Internet profit gene Complaints & Reviews

Internet profit gene - California, Yuba City / Charge for services not recieved or asked for

Kh

I recieved three different charges on my credit card. One for 1.95 another for 81.32 and another for 9.34. A total of 92.61. I want these charges taken off of my credit card because i never recieved anything for these charges. I see no reason to pay for something i never got. Please Remove all charges immediately and cancel whatever these charges are for. My name is Khalida McRoy E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 530-713-7808

Internet profit gene - Louisiana, River Ridge / Unauthorized withdrawal of funds

Ra

I have an unauthorized debit to my checking account that is from Internet Profit Gene. I have NO IDEA who this is! I want my money returned to my account at once. I've tried the phone number that was with the debt but it tell me that the offices are closed. Please help! I barely make ends meet now I don't need some company taking money from me that I did not authorize. Rache lGlover

Internet profit gene / will not refund money

Ro

I called them when I received a charge on my account for $81.32. I did not know I was going to be charged this amount. They said to bad so sad and there was nothing they would do for me. This is a scam and I don't recommend anybody to participate with the google system where they have to give their credit card to receive a cd. You will get charged. I want my money back and they won't refund it. I will be taking this up with my bank also.