Sort by: Date | Popularity

Immigration Complaints & Reviews

Immigration / airport immigration staff

Ma
Jul 17, 2015

To whom it may concern: I am writing this letter to file a complaint against 3 of the immigration officers of Iloilo International Airport who held our passports and off-loaded us, me and a colleague of mine from our flight bound to Singapore last July 13, 2015. We are supposed to fly aboard Cebu Pacific flight 5J 255, 10:40 PM last Monday, July 13. My colleague, Mary Beb Borra was interviewed first and asked some basic questions, like the reason of her travel and for how long. The official who interviewed her was lady on the first counter on the right. She’s approximately 5’1’ in height...

Immigration / Illegal workers

Mo
Dec 18, 2014

I had reported to Malaysian Immigration about Illegal workers in one of the Hotel in Malaysia (Premiera Hotel Kuala Lumpur) dated 10/12/2014 at 1030hrs and spoken to En Muzaffar. Until today, I have not received any updates from anybody as this is unfair to Malaysian hotels, employed Illegal workers and lot of Malaysian workers is still waiting for job outside. The address of the hotel as below:- Premiera Hotel Kuala Lumpur Menara Mara 232 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman 50100 Kuala Lumpur Would appreciate if you could action on this urgently. Workers are located at level 5, 6, 7, 8 and Human Resources are located at level 16.