Sort by: Date | Popularity

FlagsOnline.com Complaints & Reviews

FlagsOnline.com / Ripped off!

I ordered 2 flags from this company, one in April '07 and May'07. I was charged for both and did not receive either one. The company would not respond to emails or phone calls. In August '07 I received an email from them saying the owner has had ALS disease and has had trouble keeping the business going. Judging by the other customer complaints the "ripping off" customers was happening well before the disease struck. They have given another email address to those who have not received their ordered merchandise. Could their guilty conscience be guiding them?? New email:[email protected] Good luck to all of us who have been ripped off by this company!

FlagsOnline.com / Took money; never shipped (2) orders!

BBB provided me with the following information after investigating for me after Flagsonline.com accepted money for (2) orders and never shipped product; no returned calls, emails, etc. : Alexandria Smulski <[email protected]> wrote: The company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaints. Your next step is to contact the State Attorney General’s Office. Thanks. Lexe Smulski Dispute Resolution Specialist Better Business Bureau of Delaware

FlagsOnline.com / Fraud and cheating!

La

I ordered my darn flag 3/8/2007, after repeated emailing and attempts to get thru to customer service line no responses. What-so-ever no flag still as of 6/5/2007. I will never order from this company again. Do not be fooled, the lines stay busy the entire day and the 1-866 number given is the fedex company not them. They try to convince you that the order is processing but 3 months now have elapsed & no flag.

FlagsOnline.com / Took my money, no flag, ignoring my correspondence

I placed an order with Flagsonline.com 3/19/2017... They quickly charged me for my flag but I still have never received it. When I check the order status on their website, all it tells me is "order processing". I have called them numerous times... Busy signal. I have called their "Call Back Center" numerous times (where they promise you a call back within 24-36 hours... No call back. I have sent them numerous e-mails... No response. I have purchased flags from them for the past several years and have never had a problem... I am wondering if the company changed hands... There seems to be a...

FlagsOnline.com / Items not received!

I ordered two flags from flagsonline.com on November 8, 2006 and the money was taken out of my account the next day. It is now 6 months later and I have not heard form them. I have e-mailed them and called there "call back center" that claims to call you back within 24 hours... I still haven't heard from them 6 months later, let alone in 24 hours. I have called every phone number they have listed on their website and they are always busy. They don't update their website so I have no idea what is taking so long. If they are that busy it wouldn't hurt to hire more employee...