Sort by: Date | Popularity

Favor Frenzy Complaints & Reviews

Favor Frenzy / Complete rip-off

Fa
Favorsandmorellc on Apr 26, 2011

We ordered Diamond Napkin Rings from Favor Frenzy and they charged our credit card, but the order didn't show up for 3+ weeks. We e-mailed them various times and this person name "Nicole" kept writing back, explaining that our order was in transit. She never wantd to provide a tracking number and didn't give us their number even after numerous demands. She said they could resend me a new order at no additional cost or refund my money. After another week or so, we demanded a refund and they reluctantly sent it through. What horrible business practices!

Favor Frenzy / Order never arrived!

Ma

I wish that I was aware of the negative experiences with Favor Frenzy before I wasted my time and money with the company! I am so so frustrated for waiting now 1 month and not receiving my order. I am appalled with their lack of customer service - no phone number? No tracking system? My order still says "10-12 day delivery" - 20 days late! The worst part is that the product is for my wedding invitations that I have delayed a month...very stressful situation! I now am in a scramble to rebuy the accessories ASAP and mail out the invites! Favor Frenzy needs to be accountable for their poor business methods. They are an awful company!!

Favor Frenzy / Delivery of Goods

**DO NOT ORDER FROM FAVOR FRENZY** If I had seen the comments posted here first I would have NEVER place an order with this merchant. I placed an order April 1st and still have not received my order (it is now April 20th). I even paid for expedited shipping (5-7 day). **DO NOT ORDER FROM FAVOR FRENZY**

Favor Frenzy / Beware

Aw
AWF

I ordered some organza bags from Favor frenzy not realizing their history. I became aware of how their reputation and started firing off emails. I did get in touch with someone and they told me that my packages was in customs. I truly didn't believe my package would arrive, but today it did. There was still something strange about the packages as the date it was sent was Feb 16 but this was when the lady told me my package was in customs? It just doesn't add up. I am pleased with my purchase however, I don't believe I would order from them again. I went and checked out their...

Favor Frenzy / No delivery

Va

I feel like a fool. I placed an order with Favor frenzy in February and finally got my package after 25 days. Their prices were good enough that I placed a second order on April 8th, trusting them when they explained the first delay. It is now June 4th and I have yet to receive my merchandise, worse yet, they have sent me 2 bogus tracking numbers and assured me on 5 separate occasions that my items are going out expedited shipping the next day. Trust me and all of the other reviews, they do not respond to emails, or follow through on requests for contact made via their website. In searching for...

Favor Frenzy / Never got order or money back

Va

Ordered from this company on 4-1 needing my ribbon by 4-25. It said 3-6 days shipping so I thought I was safe. It never came I emailed and emailed and no response...do not order from this company it is a scam. I went to my bank and disputed the charge and thankfully they know me and reversed the money except for a 10.00 bank fee. They did some research and said the bank account on the other end had no phone number or name. So they said something was fishy about the website... Do not use this company, it’s complete rip-off