Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fairway Ford Complaints & Reviews

Fairway Ford - Georgia, Evans / Forced Admin Fees

Ca
Aug 30, 2013

I responded to a vehicle found on autotrader.com. It was a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro priced at $24, 858. I got a response from Sean Agner, the internet director for Fairway Ford. We spoke via telephone, email, and text message for two days. I advised him that I would like to secure the vehicle and that I would travel from SC on Saturday, August 31, 2013, to purchase the vehicle. He emailed me a preliminary "Purchase Agreement" which had an Admin Fee of $599.00 on it. I advised him that it is illegal to charge fees aside from governmental fees such as tags, taxes, and title in the state of Georgia...

Fairway Ford - Georgia, Evans / 2004 Ford 250 Diesel

Di

We have a 2004 Ford F-250 (diesel) that shuts off while driving. The water in the fuel indicator will appear and then the truck will completely shut down. We've been in traffic when this happens and nearly caused several accidents. I (the wife) no longer drive the truck in fear of an accident. The dealership has been unable to correct this problem. Has anyone had similiar issues and if so how did you rectify it ?????